What is this document about?
In this document, we present information about who, to what extent and for what purpose processes your personal data in connection with the use of websites operated by Euphora Grzegorz Wnęk Spółka Jawna (General partnership) with its registered office in Kraków (for the list of sites, please see: www.paese.pl), further referred to as the “Sites”.
What are the legal conditions for the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the Polish Act of 12 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (further referred to as the “GDPR”).
Who is the data controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is:
Euphora Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. K. (Limited liability company, Limited partnership) (formerly: Euphora Grzegorz Wnęk Sp. J. (General partnership))
ul. Wielicka 28
How can you contact the controller of your personal data?
- by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- by letter to the address: Euphora Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. K. (dawniej Euphora Grzegorz Wnęk Sp. J.), ul. Wielicka 28, 30-552 Kraków
Scope of the processing of personal data
We will process the following personal data about you, obtained directly from you while using the Sites (all of the following or only part of them):
- first name and surname
- residential address
- product delivery address
- e-mail address
- telephone number
- NIP (Tax ID) (in the case of natural persons who pursue business activity)
- IP address of the device that you use to connect to the Sites, and information about the web browser you use
Your consent to the processing of personal data
By using our Sites, you consent to the processing of your personal by us, acting as the controller, on the conditions set out in this document. In principle, the provision of personal data is voluntary; however, we will not be able to provide you with some services or conclude a sales contract with you if you do not provide us with personal data that we deem necessary.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract when using the Sites;
- conducting analyses and keeping statistics in connection with the implementation of contracts and the provision of services by the controller of personal data;
- sale of products and services offered by the controller of personal data;
- conducting marketing and promotional activities undertaken by the controller of personal data or third parties s acting on behalf of the controller of personal data;
- ensuring that the Sites are protected against attacks;
- debt collection;
- handling correspondence with the data subject;
- archiving activities;
-fulfilling legal obligations imposed on the controller of personal data.
How long will we process your personal data?
We will process your personal data from the moment they are obtained until the expiry of the limitation periods for statutory warranty claims and guarantees (if any), as well as until the expiry of the limitation periods for other civil law claims set out in Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, and, in addition, for the period required by third parties involved in the provision of services or the delivery of goods to you (e.g. electronic payment service providers, courier companies), and for as long as you use the services of our Sites as a user. The period of processing of your personal data may also depend on your withdrawal of consent to their processing.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
For us, as the controller of personal data, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be as follows:
- the need to comply with a legal obligation that is incumbent on us as the controller of personal data;
- the need to perform the contract or take steps at your request prior to entering into the contract;
-the need arising from the legitimate interests pursued by us as the controller of personal data, such as answering your correspondence or exercising our claims.
Do we intend to transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (to third countries)?
Your personal data may be transferred to third countries (including the US) in connection with:
- actions taken on social network sites and the use of plug-ins and other software provided by such websites (including Facebook, Twitter and Google+),
- using analytical tools and the tools used to track the behaviours of the Site users, in particular Google Analytics.
Do we profile your personal data?
In order to provide the highest level of service, we may subject your personal data to profiling so as to provide you with an opportunity to use our services to the extent that we deem appropriate for you, including in order to offer you the products that may be of interest to you. Profiling your personal data can be carried out in an automated manner.If you do not want your personal data to be profiled, please let us know .
Who will we transfer your personal data to?
As the controller of your personal data, we will transfer them to third parties as recipients. Recipients can be entities that provide electronic payment services (e.g. Dotpay Sp. z o.o., ul. Wielicka 72, 30-552 Kraków) or entities that provide courier services or those that act as intermediaries in the provision of such services.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by us?
Please be advised that you have the following rights under the GDPR:
-the right to request access to your personal data about you in order to rectify such data;
- the right to have your personal data supplemented if they are incomplete;
-the right to request the erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing;
- the right to object against further processing of your personal data;
- the right to transfer your personal data (the right of data portability);
- the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your data with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. All you have to do is contact us by e-mail (using the e-mail address that we know) or send us such information by post and sign a relevant statement by hand. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.